Discover the hero role of you and your team
For project or program teams and executives
Take the time to reflect on your stories and the accompanying travel plan.
Experience the power of the images you have with the different stories and learn to use them for your own contribution to the team.
Powerful leadership is listening and narrative leadership. This applies to personal leadership, also create leadership in a team or organization.
Listening leadership is:
- Listening openly and without judgment to the stories of your team members takes you further as a manager.
- Listening openly and without judgment to the stories of your colleagues, the management, your employees, your family and relatives, makes you work more complementary to each other instead of convincing or guiding.
- Listen openly and without judgment to your own personal stories.
Narrative leadership is:
Each story is made up of four different layers. It doesn’t matter whether it is a fictional story, or a true personal story or an organizational story. These four layers are:
- the factual layer (facts, figures, events, concrete data in your story)
- the systemic layer (what is not said out loud, but do we feel it? What is said between the lines? Consider, for example, the upstream, downstream in organizations.)
- the world view (what would the different stakeholders think of the story? Stakeholders, different characters from the story. What if you tell the story from their perspective, what happens?)
- the metaphorical or archetypal layer (which images form the basis of the story? To what extent do these images influence our story?)
From listening and narrative leadership you come closer to your “Self” and you work more from your inner strength. The things you do as a team will take less effort, less energy, because if you put all those stories of the people in your organization together, you, your team and your organization will be fully empowered.
You don’t all have to have the same story, as long as your stories are aligned. A good team story is a powerful tool.
The better you have a picture of yourself as a hero and of the people around you, the better you can work with them. You can complement each other instead of working against each other.
Discover the team story and take action
Duci ut vella ipid que comnis nis milisitas res molloribus inctio endis aut quas des et pratur ad magnihit ventis dis aut ut quist aut atur audae cuptatin repel iusda est.